Today’s construction industry landscape is one fraught with challenges, from a highly competitive pricing environment to accounting for varying profit margins, complying with regulatory issues and retaining a dependable and effective workforce. Variations in availability and cost of materials and coping with the seasonal and cyclical nature of the industry add yet another layer of complexity.
Working in the construction industry can be extremely rewarding and lucrative. It can also be very risky. To remain profitable in this challenging industry, construction company owners have to plan wisely and pay attention to every detail. There is no room for error, and the competition is plentiful.
Dent Moses understands the complex issues facing the industry. Our Construction Group has served the industry for many years and is proud to have a highly esteemed roster of successful construction companies as clients. Count on us for expertise and industry knowledge that you can trust to help you succeed.
Construction industry clients rely on our traditional services as well as help with:
- Preparation and analysis of cash flow projections
- Evaluation of job costing systems
- Organizational analysis and review
- Financial planning
- Employee benefits planning
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Tax preparation, planning and consultation
- Business and construction license preparation
- Workers’ compensation and general liability reviews
- Succession and retirement planning
- Wealth and estate planning
- Technology consulting
- Outsourced accounting