Providing the very best in tax, audit and professional services to our clients requires hiring the very best accounting staff. Dent Moses takes great pride in being the home to some of the top talent in the accounting and financial services industry. Our tax, audit and advisory professionals work hard not just for our clients, but for each other as well. We’ve built a sense of camaraderie that is hard to find anywhere else. We know we can depend on each other and learn from each other, all while in a friendly environment that fosters an open-door policy and encourages our staff to lead full lives, both professionally and personally. The advantages of developing your career in the tax, audit and professional advisory services industry at Dent Moses include:
- Diversity of work: Our staff is not departmentalized into audit vs. tax. You will have the opportunity to work across multiple departments on a wide variety of challenging accounting, tax and consulting engagements.
- Client interaction and diversity: You will work with clients directly and serve clients in a broad spectrum of tax, audit and advisory industries.
- Professional development: We are committed to keeping our staff current on the latest auditing, tax and consulting issues. We also whole-heartedly encourage and support staff in their chosen areas of specialization in the financial services industry.
- Career advancement: We want our staff to grow professionally with us, and we both recognize and reward talent and exceptional work. Your advancement is based on your individual efforts, not seniority.
- Flexible work schedule: We offer year-round flexible schedules to accommodate the individual life circumstances and preferences of our staff. This includes flex-time work options such as every other Friday off in the summer.
- Travel: The majority of our tax, audit and advisory clients are located in or around the Birmingham area, which means less travel time for our staff and less impact on their work/life balance.
- Friendly work environment: You will find yourself working with friendly coworkers and partners who are eager to help you adjust to the world of public accounting.
- Comprehensive benefits package: In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a generous package of benefits that includes:
- Three weeks paid time off
- An additional week of paid time off after 10 years of service
- 401(k) plan with generous employer match and profit sharing contributions
- Section 125 plan
- Medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance
- Paid professional dues
- Paid continuing education
- Bonus upon achievement of CPA designation
- New business referral bonuses
- Free on-site health club
- Free on-site parking
- Stocked kitchen
- Offices for all professional staff
- Holiday party
- Periodic firm outings
We invite you to learn more about working at Dent Moses by contacting one of the following team members:
Ben Drake – Call (205) 380-1888 or email him at email@example.com.
Walker Gann– Call (205) 380-1911 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jessica Bou Akar – Call (205) 380-1907 or email her at email@example.com.