The areas of forensic accounting, valuation and litigation services each demand a high level of expertise and dedication. No matter how complex your financial disputes and litigation matters, the experts at Dent Moses can thoroughly assess any situation and find the responses needed in the most cost-efficient manner possible. We bring a tested set of skills and experience in forensic accounting and litigation support for all types of clients, including large and small businesses, trusts, estates, companies and individuals. We work closely with your legal team in analyzing the accounting, financial and economic aspects of each case.
Where other “forensic-only” firms fall short by being too narrowly focused, we are able to call upon our full-service capabilities to take a broader look. We can help determine how your matters will affect you not just with your immediate concerns, but also anticipate potential ripple effects that could be felt throughout the rest of your business or personal finances.
Our services are customized to each client and each need – never taking a “one size fits all” approach. Whether you’re dealing with potential fraud, a disputed estate or the dissolution of a business or personal relationship, our goal is to take the most complex situations and simplify them so you know where you stand financially and/or legally at any given point.
Dent Moses’ forensic accounting, valuation and litigation services include:
- Estate, gift tax and other tax related business valuation planning
- Merger, acquisition and transaction-related business valuation needs
- Employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs)
- Critiques of other valuations
- Fraud analysis and risk assessment
- Records reconstruction
- Regulatory assessment
- Partnership disputes and assessment of damages
- Mediation and/or binding arbitration
- Expert testimony
- Assistance for trial counsel in preparation to depose and cross-examine valuation experts